Friday, June 7

A Time to Celebrate

My sister, Caitlyn is graduating this Saturday!! Yay!! It's so exciting! And of course with every graduation, there is a party. We had her party this past weekend at our house and I got to make the desserts :) I was pretty stoked. Just cuz I LOVE doing that kind of thing. 


Chocolate cupcake with chocolate ganache/raspberry mousse (I ran out filling, so some were different haha) with chocolate buttercream frosting. 


Red velvet cupcake with chocolate ganache/cream cheese frosting (again with the running out of filling...) and cream cheese frosting. 


Vanilla-lemon cupcake with raspberry mousse and vanilla buttercream frosting. 

 And last, but most definitely not least, chocolate espresso cake with chocolate espresso ganache/ raspberry mousse (...don't worry, I wrote down for next time to make more ganache...) and chocolate espresso buttercream frosting with chocolate covered coffee beans. 

Yum!

Caitlyn had a great turn out for her party and there were only a few cupcakes left over by the end of the night (I had made almost 150 not including the cake!) she is the best and I wish all the best to her. I'm so lucky to be her sister. <3 I love you Caitlyn!

xo. Morgan